Hairstyle is very important for highlighting a person’s temperament. It is the most important aesthetic of people. Hairstyle not only shows your unique personality, but also tells us many stories behind it. Many celebrities have such unique and enduring hairstyles, when you think of them, the first thing that comes to mind is their hairstyles and related historical pieces.
13 celebrities hairstyles we collect here are images that we cannot forget. These most influential celebrities’ hairstyles have also been an important reminiscences of the era.
1. Jennifer Aniston’s “the Rachel” hairstyle on the TV show Friends was a true 90s sensation.
2. Halle Berry’s messy and stylish pixie hair was a central part of her star image.
3. Julia Roberts wild and beautiful long curls helped to turn her into America’s sweetheart in the early 90s.
4. Mia Farrow’s pixie cut in the movie “Rosemary’s Baby”
5. Elvis Presley’s cool and rebellious hairstyle helped cement his heartthrob image in the 50s.
6. Joe Keery’s character on Stranger Things, Steve “The Hair” Harrington, made him a current hair obsession.
7. James Dean, our eternal rebel without a cause, also had an iconic 50s hairstyle that is still remembered to this day.
8. Audrey Hepburn’s hair in Breakfast at Tiffany’s remains a timeless classic.
9. Marilyn Monroe’s classic blonde bombshell look inspired many hairstyles in the 1950s.
10. Farrah Fawcett’s hairdo was the quintessential 70s blowout style.
11. Veronica Lake’s classic brushed down waves remain a popular chic hairstyle to this day.
12. Brigitte Bardot’s bangs and teased crown is still a classic replicated hairstyle when you’re going for a vintage look.
13. When Keri Russell cut her locks on the TV show Felicity, the audience sent furious letters and the show’s ratings went down.
Which of the above is the most attractive style you think? Have you been inspired by those and is it still helpful for your beauty today?
Preview photo credit © Friends / NBC